Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

August is over

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 380 Total Views

Well it's all over and it seem's are little one are all here hopefully and i hope everyone is feeling well i hope no one is ready to pull out there hair ....lol although i have to admit i have done it a few times but all is well here the kids are helping me out as much as they can and James is doing very well eats every 3 to 5 hours and then sleeps for about 5 to 7 hours on a good day lol well again i hope everyone is doing well and i have enjoyed seeing and hearing about everyone new little one's take care and god bless

wendy 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pam_8787
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:08 PM
Wow you got yourself a good eater and sleeper. Bryce was eating every hour now it's like every 3. And sleeps three hours now. Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerprincess25
by Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 5:18 PM

awww so cute i hope you are doing well i enjoy the time he eats and sleeps i try and get rest but my other two keep me on my toes so i don't get as much as i would like to lol 

Pam_8787
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 6:13 PM
I totally know what you mean abou not getting as much rest my now two year old(just turned two yesterday) keeps me on my toes too. Epsecually now that he has decided that sleeping through the night is not for him anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)