Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you get your disney tickets?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

Has anyone used there Disney tickets yet? If so did you enjoy yourself? Share pics too!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamissy23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM

We got ours in Feb of thise year and used 2 of the days, My husband deployed and I used 1 more of my days on my sons bday in Sept. So I have 2 days left and my husband has 3 he comes back soon from deployment and we are going to use 2 more days before it ends. I am glad Disney did this for us!

This was at our hotel, we stayed at the sheraton safari

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM

We never got to use any and we lived in Orlando! LOL We moved to Ft.Hood when he came back from his deployment so we never got the chance =(

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Ft.Hood 11.05.09*May they Rest in Peace*

Join us on The Preschool Group! Preschool Group Mod

Cafe Robin
by Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Quoting mamamissy23:

We got ours in Feb of thise year and used 2 of the days, My husband deployed and I used 1 more of my days on my sons bday in Sept. So I have 2 days left and my husband has 3 he comes back soon from deployment and we are going to use 2 more days before it ends. I am glad Disney did this for us!

This was at our hotel, we stayed at the sheraton safari

These pictures are great - what fun!

You have beautiful children!

.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM

We went in August... it was awesome! We stayed at Shades of Green and saved a bunch! We had 9 people in our group and we spent right at 4000 for everything, lodging, food, tickets and dinner with characters. The tickets were a huge money saver, thought I do no recommend getting the water park option, it was a waste of money, and we didn't like the water parks.... I would have rather spent the other days in the parks :(

Ittgal
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Disney is offering their military special still on their tickets.  They are also offering discounts of 30% off Value, 35% of Moderate and 40% off Deluxe hotels that are on the DIsney Property.  If you stay on property with the special discounts on their hotels, you can add the dining plan to your package too.  Your local MWR can assist you with booking your vacation there too.

Also, Busch is still offering their Hero Salute, so you could throw in your free admission to Sea World or Busch Gardens Tampa.

jealousymagnet
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:56 PM
We didn't when we went in July.

Glad you had fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM
I prefer knottsberry farm and seaworld.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM

It's another zombie post!!!

Mrs.Miller11
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:58 AM

We went almost 3 years ago (DD was only about 16 months old). It was fun for what we were able to do because of her age.

We are going in March or April, depending on when DH can get some time off. DD is 4 so I am really looking forward to it this time, especially because its going to be a surprise for her.

Mrs.Miller11
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM

why not?

Quoting jealousymagnet:

We didn't when we went in July.

Glad you had fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)