Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Armed Forces Vacation Club

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

For all of you who don't know of this there is a website for military http://www.afvclub.com/ which has resorts and timeshares all over the world, each destination is a 7 night stay all of them for $329 dollars. No matter how many bedrooms you get (and they can go up to 4 bedroom places) its all just $329 for the week. I just got our itinerary from the Time Shares of Sky Valley in Dillard, GA that we are staying in over xmas week (20th-27th) and of course paid $329 for the week and its a 1 bedroom with a loft, fireplace, full kitchen, washer & dryer. The site is for military only, but you can also get rooms for family and friends at the same rate but there is information on the site on how to get them for family and friends. I will let everyone know how my xmas vacation goes!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
fairymom2316
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM

That sounds really great, thanks for sharing! =)

Ft.Hood 11.05.09*May they Rest in Peace*

Join us on The Preschool Group! Preschool Group Mod

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Quoting fairymom2316:

That sounds really great, thanks for sharing! =)

It is a great incentive on being in the military lol...Sorry its not letting me quote underneath the box...its acting weird

Ittgal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM

There is a special now that is on AFVLCUB until August 15, 2012.  BOGO (buy one week, get one free)   Check out the new special.  I have used this site alot and had  great places.

VEGAS-  Wyhdam Grand Desert  and Grandview 

FLORIDA- Summer Bay,  Cypress Pointe and Orange Lake Country Club.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)