Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Our Kids' Features...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

Yes, this is a military group but we are also moms as well...so let's take a tiny break from the military posts and talk about something else for a minute...

I was looking at my beautiful baby boy today and noticed that he has very long (long) girly eyelashes...they are absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had his eyelashes...mine are long, but nothing compared to his...

So, I know all our kids are absolutely gorgeous, but if you could pick one of their features to have as your own, what would it be? (and it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical feature)...

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM

My kids have amazing eyes.  My husband has green eyes and mine are hazel I guess.  They are green on the outside and brown in the center.  Anyway, 3 of our boys got blue eyes and 1 got steel gray eyes.  Genetics is just a weird process.

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Hmmm, I would have to say my son's big eyes! He has long lashes too!! LOL

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:19 AM

IDK what I would take from my kids lol. All of us bave brown eyes, long eyelashes, the same lips, small noses. I would however give my daughter my ears lol...she got my hubbys ears and they are kinda pointy lol

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Matthew has huge long eyelashes and they are soooo gorgeous, just like daddy's, I would steal them in a heartbeat. Cami  has the cutest facial structure..I just love her little cheeks :)

mcquistionmom2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:40 AM

All 3 of mine have their daddy's pretty blue eyes and long lashes......I would love to have long beautiful eyelashes! lol.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)