Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite family restaurant?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM
  • 32 Replies

Our favorite restaurant to go to as a family is Chili's.  The only problem is that the closest one to our area is over 2 hours away.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM

El Chico! Red Lobster! Olive Garden!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

rotPferd
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Any restaraunt is good with me cuz I don't have to cook or clean up!

"You won, alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. That's what Ceasar did. He's not going around saying 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it'. The history of the world is not about making friends. You had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story."  Spike

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Our new favorite is Friendly's but we're big fans of TGI Friday's :)

mcquistionmom2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:34 AM

We LOVED going to Golden Corral but the nearest one now is at least a 3 hour drive and its the only one in western washington! We also love and miss The Cracker Barrel!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Where is the Golden Corral at?  We miss Golden Corral too.  I have only seen Old Country Buffet.....blech!

Quoting mcquistionmom2:

We LOVED going to Golden Corral but the nearest one now is at least a 3 hour drive and its the only one in western washington! We also love and miss The Cracker Barrel!

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I miss Friendly's!! That was one of our favorites. Unfortunately, the closest one to us is in FL (were we used to live).

Our favorite one here in TX is Cheddar's! The food is good and the prices are awesome!

Quoting tangleballlover:

Our new favorite is Friendly's but we're big fans of TGI Friday's :)

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Every Saturday when Dustin is home we would go to this mexican rest. called El Potro. They have a mexican dinner buffet and its sooooooooooo gooooood!

mcquistionmom2
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Its in Marysville....up past Seattle and Everett....too far to drive just for a meal. lol.

Quoting myfoursonsks:

Where is the Golden Corral at?  We miss Golden Corral too.  I have only seen Old Country Buffet.....blech!

Quoting mcquistionmom2:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

mommy_mandy07
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Apple- Bees!! The 2 for 20 deal is awesome when you are on a tight budget and don't really get to go out any! But I do love Olive Garden too.

anikahaynes1
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Olive garden. Yuuuummmm!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)