Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MILITARY CLUB *EDITED*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 15 Replies

Who has used them or bought products from them? I am thinking about it but I dont know. I dont want to if they arent worth the money or time. So any one use them?

www.themilitaryclub.com  You can get approved for financing pretty much and its just for military. They have all kinds of things. They also go by your ETS date. Some things are cheaper in the store but the things Im looking at I dont know but I know some companies try to rip you off so I dont know Im iffy on it

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I've never heard of it.  What is it?

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Same here.

Quoting themacs4:

mommywife06
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM

www.themilitaryclub.com  You can get approved for financing pretty much and its just for military. They have all kinds of things. They go by your ETS date. Some things are cheaper in the store but the things Im looking at I dont know but I know some companies try to rip you off so I dont know Im iffy on it

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Don't know what it is either??

**I just saw your reply, personally, we don't like doing it. We feel that you end up paying way more than what the item  is worth. We usually just buy what we need when we have the money. Is there a certain interest that you have to pay??

Quoting myfoursonsks:

Same here.

Quoting themacs4:

mommywife06
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:35 PM

BUMP FOR EDIT 

nemiller
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM

i've never heard of them.  i'm curious to see what others have to say though.

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

I'm going to give this a big thumbs down.... the prices are too high and there is no telling what the interest will be. More than likely they will make you put the payments on allotment, and from personal experience with allotments, they will take MORE and LONGER than the terms and you will never get your money back. You are better off finding alternate financing.

bad

ETA those are not even name brand! The "HP value laptop' is 1200!!! You can get a top of the line Apple for that!

yeah did you see the prices on the Ipod Nano? Walmart sells them for $150

nemiller
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM

i agree with the prices.  they're selling a basic wii (no extra games or anything) for $400!  i could go to gamestop and buy a new one for $200 right now.  the furniture looks an awful lot like the furniture i could buy at jerome's for half the price, too.

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

I'm going to give this a big thumbs down.... the prices are too high and there is no telling what the interest will be. More than likely they will make you put the payments on allotment, and from personal experience with allotments, they will take MORE and LONGER than the terms and you will never get your money back. You are better off finding alternate financing.

bad

ETA those are not even name brand! The "HP value laptop' is 1200!!! You can get a top of the line Apple for that!

mommywife06
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I was looking at a washer and dryer set. And when I looked at the makers website and then compared prices the one on this site is cheaper than the one on the makers site. I laughed at most of those prices. Like seriously? A wii for $400 when the price dropped to $200

Quoting nemiller:

i agree with the prices.  they're selling a basic wii (no extra games or anything) for $400!  i could go to gamestop and buy a new one for $200 right now.  the furniture looks an awful lot like the furniture i could buy at jerome's for half the price, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:15 PM

never heard of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)