Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deployment Homecoming pics/videos-feel free to share!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

Here is a pic of daddy seeing our kids for the first time after his deployment. I had seen him a month before that, we weren't living in our duty station yet so the kids weren't able to come to his homecoming.

At the airport:

Walking together:

I wish I could post the video but we have an old video camera. I went crazy when I saw him at his homecoming ceremony, I even threw the sign I was holding and just ran to him. I definitely didn't want to let go, LOL

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamamissy23
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:30 PM

awwww thos are so cute. I am looking forward to that day very very soon! I cant wait! Only thing that stinks is that mine will be coming home in civillian clothes, not a uniform :(

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I made my hubby wear his uniform to the airport! LOL

He didn't want to and was complaining but I told him that it would mean a lot to the kids since the pics they have of him is with his uniform. They also have a bear in uniform and they used to call it "daddy" so I wanted them see their daddy with the uniform.

Quoting mamamissy23:

awwww thos are so cute. I am looking forward to that day very very soon! I cant wait! Only thing that stinks is that mine will be coming home in civillian clothes, not a uniform :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)