Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is your favorite singer?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mine is Bonnie Raitt.  She isn't super mainstream and a lot of people are confused about the type of music she sings, but she is very talented.  She tends to sing music that shows women in a very independent, strong manner.

Here is a really good example of her music.  It is a cover of an old blues song.  The song "Something to Talk About" does her no justice. 

by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
themacs4
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I would have to say George Strait.  I've listened to him since I was little.  I also like Carrie Underwood & the group Lady Antebellum.

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM

My favorite singer is Marc Anthony, I saw him in concert and he's awesome!! His songs are better in Spanish =)

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I have 3 favorite that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and have never disliked any one of their songs. My fav female is hands down Carrie Underwood. My favorite group is Rascal Flatts. And favorite male is the ever so sexy brad paisley.

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I have SO many favorites. I'm in love with Taylor Swift. She is so much like my friend Grace! But I'm love tons of other singers/bands in all genres. I'm a music lover :)

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

melittler
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I have 3 favorite singers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley. Absolutely my favorites hands down. I also really like Lady Antebellum to though.

Jpeg
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM

My favorite is a Christian singer, Jennifer Knapp.  Sadly she does not sing anymore but I listen to her albums SO many times.

Joy K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)