Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What are you ladies getting your DH for Christmas this year? I'm trying to figure out what to get my DH.

by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Replies (11-13):
rach_jaco
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM

My husband is deployed and supposed to be home some time in January so we will be celebrating Christmas when he comes home. I did want him to have presents to open on Christmas day though so I got him small and useful things that he won't have to worry about lugging back home with him. His "Iraq presents" are a game for his PSP, an iTunes gift card so he can load up on music before the long trip home, little travel deodorant and a travel toothbrush ect. for the trip home, a protective "glove" for his PSP, and a stocking full of treats. I will also be baking him cookies.

His at home gifts will be a new cell phone, a Playstation 3 since his xbox 360 crapped out, and a couple of games.

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM

I finally figured out what I'm going to get mine:

watch-his broke when he came back

wallet-he needs one desperately!

cologne-I love when he smells good!

shirt-he doesn't really have any clothes to go out on the weekends

I will probably get him some movies also!

rotPferd
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I've gotten the first 3 seasons of JAG so far and will try to get a couple more and the Madden NFL game.

"You won, alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. That's what Ceasar did. He's not going around saying 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it'. The history of the world is not about making friends. You had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story."  Spike

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN