Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

If you had the choice...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you move to another post or stay where you are?

Options:

Stay

Move

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

And if you chose move, where would you like to go?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amlimommy
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to either one of the bases in Washington state, or Colorado. I would also love to go to Lakenheath, UK. 

Brandie_xo
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:18 PM

stay. ive been to camp lejune, fort gordon, benning, lewis, germany and now we are at knox and i like it best here.

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM

MOVE. I hate the unit my husband is in. His company is beyond ridiculous. I like the housing and the area for the most part, except of course the weather in correlation with Matthew's eczema. I would LOVE to move closer to TN or ya know Ft. Campbell would be awesome. lol

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

Hoping_To_Adopt
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Move! DH is on recruiting orders... We are live about an hour from where all of our family lives and it is just too close. Too much drama! I would love to get orders to Europe (Italy or Spain.) We have been stationed in Washington State, Virginia, Japan, and now Ohio. Eventually, we would like to move back to Washington and stay there. It is beautiful!

butterflyblu
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd move.  I would love to be closer to my family in NC but we don't want Bragg so we are looking at Ft. Lee, VA if DH can get it.  Otherwise I wouldn't mind going to Hawaii.  I wish we were Navy and could go to San Diego since that's DH's hometown.  I love it there!

Brandie7
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM

We really want over seas...  

mommy4ever07
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Move!!!! Not sure where but right now we are in Alaska I hate everything about here except the COLA. I guess anywhere stateside would be nice cause even plane ticket home are really really expensive from here

julietw
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM

i don't know fort bliss isn't too bad but i'd rather move. i kinda wanted a base close to family (like stewart or campbell) at least once then i would want somewhere interesting my hubby is thinking alaska who knows

mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Ya know, Rucker really isn't too bad - it's nice, but small. 

For me, I'm just a Northern girl through & through and all this Southern heat/humidity just doesn't do much for me. 

I'd love to go back to Carson or Lewis to be near family, but since that's not an option for DH at the moment,  we're hoping (and it's a VERY big possibility) to be on our way to Campbell in 14+ weeks. My brother & his family will be there.  I know it gets hot there as well ... but it also get cold! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN