Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What's the weather like??

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

In your area today??

The weather is crazy here! Anyone who lives in Ft.Hood should know. It wasn't that cold this morning and now it's COLD!! You never know what the weather will be like. It changes here so quick!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM

70 degrees with the sun shining bright!  I think we're supposed that Ft. Hood cold front here tomorrow.

kaker104
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM

60s and sunny. Quite comfy actually. And crazy weather would be a few days ago when it was almost 80 one day and the next low 50s 

Ft.Stewart_wife
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:49 PM

55 and sunny. Its really pretty outside and looks like its way warmer than it is until you step outside.  (ft. riley, KS) 

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Cold here & cloudy blehhh. Feels like it's gonna dump snow on us.

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Yep, craptastic here at Fort Hood today. Texas is the only state I've lived in where I've had to use the air conditioning and the furnace in the same day! Still, I would never trade Winter in Texas for the Winters in our home state of Wisconsin!

themacs4
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Yep, the weather sucks here today (I'm at Ft. Hood, too).  Tomorrow it will probably be 80 and beautiful!!

mcquistionmom2
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Cold, Windy & Wet. They said the snow level will be down to 1,000 feet!!! By the end of the weekend we could be seeing snow where we live (not to far from the bottom of the foot hills which are getting snow already).

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)