Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas question

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

What gift do you think your child would be most excited about?? Post pics if you like!

holding giftschristmas tree

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:17 PM

We got our daughter a kid's table and chair that I know she'll love. There was one at my old work that was so hard to take her away from. For my son we got him one of those Playskool ball poppers. Our friend's son has one, and he loved playing with it.

LovesAsoldier
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I ordered this for our 4 DD and I think she is going to LOVE it and santa is going to put some new hair brushes and make-up brushes in her stocking!! no fake make-up (not the plastic but the little girl real make-up)

WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK?? Good idea??

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:24 PM

My son had that and he LOVED playing with it!

Quoting violinjewel:

We got our daughter a kid's table and chair that I know she'll love. There was one at my old work that was so hard to take her away from. For my son we got him one of those Playskool ball poppers. Our friend's son has one, and he loved playing with it.

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Wow, my daughter would love that!!!!!

Quoting LovesAsoldier:

I ordered this for our 4 DD and I think she is going to LOVE it and santa is going to put some new hair brushes and make-up brushes in her stocking!! no fake make-up (not the plastic but the little girl real make-up)

WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK?? Good idea??

kaker104
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:29 PM

He's not getting much from mama and daddy. We spent a lot on his birthday. He is getting a really cool tractor. That and his gandparents are spoiling him. Lol. 

mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM

We spent big for her birthday just over a week ago with a Jeep

We're excited to give her a Leapster2, but I think she'll go head over heals with the dress-up stuff she's getting.  She is a girly girl through & through ... sigh.

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I think our son will be excited for everything. He is 32m/o and everyone is getting him Pixar Cars things. He's gonna die. LOL. He is obsessed with Cars

And my dd, who is  21m/o, I think she will be excited for the My Little Pony Starsong "doll" - it's purple, it has a bottle and a binkie. It's super cute looking. My dh's husband's granny is getting her a little Nia-ho Kailan toy that I'm sure she'll love

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

KPMAMA
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Well my son is only 9 months old so I am sure he will like anything! But he will love what he's getting for his birthday for his bday in feb! The hose on the back really works!! I am even excited for it!

Seans_mommy123
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I think my son will be excited with anything he gets but if he gets anything that's knights or castles or dragons or Transformers he'll be over the moon. Those are the things he's most obsessed with right now.

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:04 PM

My son too!

Quoting tangleballlover:

I think our son will be excited for everything. He is 32m/o and everyone is getting him Pixar Cars things. He's gonna die. LOL. He is obsessed with Cars

And my dd, who is  21m/o, I think she will be excited for the My Little Pony Starsong "doll" - it's purple, it has a bottle and a binkie. It's super cute looking. My dh's husband's granny is getting her a little Nia-ho Kailan toy that I'm sure she'll love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)