Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm sitting here watching Nick Jr with my 3 year old and Moose was asking what are you thankful for. So I figured with Thanksgiving next i'd ask the same. What are you thankful for this year?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I'm thankful for the deployment we just went through, it put everything into perspective for me. And made me really appreciate every moment I have with my DH and how thankful I am for a husband like him and a great father for our children.

I'm thankful for my children, they keep me sane. I'm thankful for everything that we have and for family and friends as well :)

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

katiedidit02
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM

For my Family & Friends!!!

Super thankful that my mom has made it threw a horriable infection, she has been in the hospital for over 3 weeks but she is finally out of the ICU! So thankful that she has so much support and that I was able to visit her for a few weeks.

Thankful that my husbands new duty station has him home more and it is only 4 hours from family.

Thankful that my pregnacy is going well sofar.

violinjewel
by Julia on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I'm thankful for my family and their love. I'm thankful for a husband who loves and respects me, and he show me that in every way that he can. I know not everyone can have that, and I really do treasure it. I'm so happy to have two beautiful children, who are pretty happy, well rounded kids.

Daruth
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Im so thankful to have my husband with me this year and our children. i am thankful for my dd still being with us there was a time i was afraid she would not be. Praise god

mamamissy23
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I am thankful for my family...I have an amazing husband who is an amazing father, I am thankful for the life he has given us, the roof over our head, the clothes on our back, and the food in our mouth. I am thankful for him giving me 2 of the cutest kids, that although they drive me crazy alot I wouldnt trade them for the world.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM

I'm thankful for my amazing, hardworking husband.  His work ethic & determination has allowed us to live comfortably & me to stay home to care for the only child we'll be able to have.  He's an amazing father.  We're the lucky ones to have him in our lives!

I'm thankful for our beautiful, hilarious, smart (but stubborn), kindhearted, thoughtful, caring and quite entertaining daughter and her HEALTH!

I'm extremely thankful for my family.  Though we've grown up & moved all around the world, we remain close & support one another through thick and thin ... always have & always will.  I realize how blessed I am seeing DH & his family interaction ... or lack thereof. 

LovesAsoldier
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:57 AM

I am Thankful for everything!!  

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I am thankful that my husband came home safe this year. I am thankful for our kids, our home and everything in it. For our families. For our health.

kristinlimon
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I am thankful for being able to go home this year at Christmas time to see our families. Its been awhile and we miss them all. 

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Nov. 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM

I have so much to be thankful for, but right now I am especially thankful that my family is healthy. My kids are rarely ever sick and I never take that for granted. Having healthy children has been a wonderful blessing for which I am truly thankful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)