Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's up for the weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

I've got lots of kids sports and some bday parties.

How about you?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
violinjewel
by Julia on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Christmas pictures tomorrow.

Daruth
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Sitting at home with two sick babys no sleep and no husband all weekend is my plans

Mikeynlexismom
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:33 PM

my daughters 2nd birthday party is tomorrow and other than that we don't have any other plans.

tangleballlover
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Tonight I'm watching my friend's boys while she and her hubs go to the Ball and then tomorrow I'm going with two of my other friends to go see New Moon. ;D

~CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEWEST MILITARY MOM GROUP ON CAFEMOM~

barnwell84
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I have to work today.  I'm off tomorrow so we're watching the Nascar race & the football games.  Monday, we're going to Disneyland for our daughter's 3rd birthday.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Well, right now DD and I are home entertaining ourselves while DH & my brother are out hunting ... technically, they're done & are on their way to the deer processing center. GROSS!!!

We're heading to the "city" after naptime to do some shopping & maybe get some Santa pics (last year they were horrible quality). 

Tomorrow ... it's deep cleaning, grocery shopping while my brother & DH study their stuff. 

jbishop928
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Last night I worked parents night out at the daycare I work in. My mom and stepdad came and took my son to Applebee's and Target. That was his first outing without mommy or daddy. My husband stayed home last night and played video games. (Thanks to our friend for loaning his PS3 while they're out of town....haha) Today we all took a nap together. Here in a little bit we are going to look at a house to buy!! Then be lazy the rest of the weekend and catch up on folding laundry!

fairymom2316
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Nothing much this weekend, pretty boring. We will probably head out to Barnes & Noble to let the kids play in the kids' area =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)