Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

for those who qual

what do they count

and what dont they count

do they count bas....career sea pay  or clothing

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Replies (11-19):
tonyalynn
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 6:39 PM

When I went they counted everything. They even asked if he was deployed because they were going to count the extra pay he gets from that. It may just depend on where you go. 

Wife to BlakearmyMom to Madison and Katelyntoddler girlbaby girl

tiffk2000
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Quoting mommy4ever07:

Here they just count base pay. My husband is an E4 and we have one son and another baby on the way and we get WIC

That is awesome news... My husband is an E4 (however we don't have any other children) so hopefully we will qualify... ***fingers crossed***

marinesProud Marine Wife expecting baby

mrsdalie
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 6:57 PM

For us, we take the most recent LES and they take whatever is on there for base pay. They docked  a lot of my husband's pay for something they screwed up once so our pay was 200 a month for awhile...they just accepted that, which was great.

TippyD
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2009 at 7:18 PM

it varies from day to day at our WIC office..one day they counted our base pay only, the next time they included EVERYTHING!  it's retarded..they are only SUPPOSE to count  PAYS, not BAH or BAS or any other Allowances..that means sub/sea/hazard duty pays all count...

ArmyWife527
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

the wic office by me only looks at the base pay..

mcquistionmom2
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Dh is E-5 and we are a family of 5 and get it here (I got it when I was prego with #3)...I had to take a copy of his LES, a bill with our addy on it for proof of residence, birth certs or shot records for kids (if you work then you will have to have your last 4 pay stubs too).

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

afwife2005
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Ours counts our Base Pay, BAS, and my son's SSI we are a family of 4 on E-4 pay and we qualify...we are in Florida

Navy_Wife08
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:34 PM

the one here uses our base pay and bas

MarineWife1108
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Quoting Amlimommy:

I'm not sure. WE had to take a copy of the LES in and we qualified. We live on base housing, my husband is an E-3 and we have two children under 5. 

Same only we live off base and only have 1 child under 1.

marineswink  baby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)