Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, new to the group!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop in and make a short post to introduce myself. I recieved an e-mail saying that I might be interested in this group so I'm giving it a try. My name is Melissa Shultz and I'm 24 yrs old. My husband and I have been married for over five years now and we have two beautiful children, Jacob who is four and a half and Taylor who is two and a half. Travis is a SSG in the Army and we were stationed at Ft Bragg, NC. He recieved orders to become a recruiter about a year ago so we've been in Rochester, MN for almost a year now. We still have at least two years here and from there we don't know where we're headed. I'm a stay at home mother by day, taking care of the house, finances and kids and dragging my son back and forth from preschool  and I'm a full time student by night. I'm currently working on my AAS for Medical Assistant and should be done around March 2011. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you ladies and hope to talk to you all soon.

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fairymom2316
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to the group! Glad you could join us!

rotPferd
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Howdy. I'm fairly new to this group also. My son is also a SSG at Ft Bragg and my DH has been a recruiter here in Alabama for almost a year. How funny is that? Always seems to be lots going on in here and everyone is nice.

"You won, alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. That's what Ceasar did. He's not going around saying 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it'. The history of the world is not about making friends. You had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story."  Spike

mamamissy23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:41 AM
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to the Group! Glad you joined!

Cafe Robin
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Your kids are so cute!!

Glad you're here!

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)