Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new:

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello all, I got a message about this group and thought I would check it out, so here i am...LOL!  My name is Michelle and I live in OHIO with my husband of 20 years, and 9 children...I have a total of 11 children, my oldest is 20 years old and joined the Marines upon graduating high school, so he has been in for a year and almost 3 months....right now he is stationed at Okinawa Japan, and we miss him terribly.....we also have a little angel in heaven....so with my little angel in heaven and my oldest in Japan, we still have 9 living at home....well hope to get to know you all soon....Thanks for the invite to the group...

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Beautiful Family! Welcome to the Group!

fairymom2316
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM

I agree, beautiful family! Welcome to the group!

LovinJasper39
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Welcome!

I have a 20 year old son that has beenin the Navy since he graduated highschool and I miss him too.

~Janet

Cafe Robin
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM

You have such a beautiful family!!

Glad you're here!

welcome

mamamissy23
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM

What a huge...and beautiful family! My hubby just left okinawa! He was only deployed there...he didnt like it very much though. Welcome to the group!

BlueCollarMama
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Beautiful family! My DH loved Japan as long as he could keep his Marines away from Gate 2 street LOL What base is your son stationed at there? Welcome to the group!

Polly
Proud Army Wife and Mother of 5!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)