Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone! Newbie here

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am not in the military yet, but I plan to be in the next several months.  I can't decide between the Army and the Marines.  I really admire both, so it makes my decision very tough.  For any moms in here who part of either, can you share why you joined and any insight?

Thanks in advance!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to the group and the Military way of life!

3greatkids751
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Welcome!!  I'm not in the Military but DH is and he's in the Marines has been since 2006 and is planning on re-enlisting very soon! I asked him if he could do it all over again would be go back into the Marines or another form of the Military and he said "Marines in a heartbeat". I don't really have any advice because I'm not personally there doing that job everyday, but GL w/ your decision and a big THANK YOU for the service your going to be doing for our country!!! =)

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting our baby boy in March 2010!!pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL BlinkieProud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

kanakake
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Hi and welcome. I joined the Navy so I cant really help you on your decision since I am partial to the Navy, lol

fairymom2316
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Welcome to the group!

I heard that in the Marines, you don't choose your job, in the Army you do. I might be wrong so correct me ladies if I am! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)