Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Anniversary Ideas? PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:46 AM
  • 4 Replies

Dh and I have our first wedding anniversary March 21st and he's on his first deployment right now which sucks.  Anyway I was thinking of getting him a DSI because I really can't think of anything else.  Does anyone have any ideas of what else or something else I can get him?  I did get him a new PSP Go for Christmas and portable hard drive and then for his birthday on February 16th I got him a new digital camera.  And we just had our first bio child together on Dec 3rd so I was thinking of getting professional 2 month pics and sending DH some in little frames or a photo album and also including our 3 yr old (mine from a previous relationship) in the pics.  So any ideas would be great ladies.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fairymom2316
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I think the picture idea is great, I think he would love that! I have the Nintendo DSi and I love it. But he has the PSP so it's kinda the same thing, the PSP has more games for guys. DSi has more of the Mario games  and kiddy games.

mommyofderek
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Ive been married for 2 years and both anniversaries he was gone. To add to it we've been together for going on 5 years and in the 5 years he's been to 2 of my birthdays (20 & 22) we've spent 1 valentine's day together.  IDK what you should do for him other than send him a care package.  You could also do some sexy pictures. 

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM

LMAO! I have a DS and my hubby has the PSP. The DS does have Call of Duty and Prince of Persia and those are more unkid games!

Quoting fairymom2316:

I think the picture idea is great, I think he would love that! I have the Nintendo DSi and I love it. But he has the PSP so it's kinda the same thing, the PSP has more games for guys. DSi has more of the Mario games  and kiddy games.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Well, for our anniversaries, we don't really include the kids (like pics and things). You can send him pics of the kids anytime. And that would be a great idea if he is gone on father's day, but for your anniversary, just celebrate you guys as a couple. DH is going to be gone this year, but I can't send him his gift (he wants an air compressor- I am going to take a pic of it and send that to him instead, lol!). Other than that I was just going to send a card and some of his favorite candies.

A pic of you (it can be cute, or sexy or whatever) is a good idea. Maybe send him some games for his PSP. You can be cute (or corny, depending how you look at it) and send him a dinner and then you have the exact same thing- the tuna or chicken salad kit, a little debbie cake for dessert. Maybe put a single packet of grape koolaid powder for the "wine," a candle, a flower (fake, of course). I can't think of anything else at the moment, but if I do I will come back :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)