Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So excited!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 10 Replies

My husband just started being a recruiter, he actually has been in the office for 2 weeks and is doing his first army contract today!!!! He called me and said the kid he talked to on friday was there at 9am with all his paperwork and is ready to sign!!

ok sorry i had to share

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IndysMama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM

my husband is on recruiting duty in Raleigh, NC.  What branch is he recruiting for?  My husband thought he'd love this job because he likes talking to people, but found out it's more paperwork than he could shake a stick at.  I hope your man enjoys it, though--it can be rewarding...  What was his MOS before this?

hobbitswife04
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM
KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM

We are in Atlanta for Active Army. He was a 15T, blackhawk crewchief prior.

Quoting IndysMama:

my husband is on recruiting duty in Raleigh, NC.  What branch is he recruiting for?  My husband thought he'd love this job because he likes talking to people, but found out it's more paperwork than he could shake a stick at.  I hope your man enjoys it, though--it can be rewarding...  What was his MOS before this?

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Congrats to him!!

JamieLeigh02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Yay for him!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Congrats:)

themacs4
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM

That's awesome!  Congrats to him!!

MahJonggMamma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Your support and enthusiasm to see him succeed really touched my heart! keep it up! and congrats to your hubby! 

KBix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM

aww thanks most people find me annoying because no matter what i am always so happy. i think my body makes its own prozac. but i do support him 100% and it makes me soo happy to see him succeed at his job.

Quoting MahJonggMamma:

Your support and enthusiasm to see him succeed really touched my heart! keep it up! and congrats to your hubby! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)