• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This week...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM
  • 16 Replies

These ladies have an Anniversary this weeek! Let's all congratulate them and feel free to ask them questions!

20-Aurorasmom

21-aimeewales

26-09soldierswife

26-rebeccasmommy09

26-becca0224

28-Mikeynlexismom

29-dsptchmommy

30-EmmasMom0305

congratulationshappy anniversary

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Congrats, Ladies!!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM

How did you meet?

Do you have anything special planned?

Is he home for this Anniversary?

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Quoting fairymom2316:

How did you meet? We met at a bible study that my church put on for college age people. He had just arrived at his first duty station where I happened to grow up near.

Do you have anything special planned? We're probably just going to go out for dinner and maybe a movie.

Is he home for this Anniversary? He'll be home for our anniversary but is leaving the next day to deploy to Haiti for a few months. He'll be missing our dd's first birthday though. :(

CafeMom Tickers

violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Congrats to everyone on their anniversary:)

bramamber
by Amber on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Congrats

AMBER

Join us on

The Military Moms

Mikeynlexismom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:38 PM

How did you meet? We met in an AOL chat room.

Do you have anything special planned? Not really.  He is in Nursing school through the Army right now and has no free time.  So really I'll consider myself lucky if we get a few hours together that day.

Is he home for this Anniversary? Yes...He is this year and I'm very happy about that.

themacs4
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Happy Anniversary Ladies!!  Hope there are many more to come!!

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

Quoting fairymom2316:

How did you meet? We met at a bible study that my church put on for college age people. He had just arrived at his first duty station where I happened to grow up near.

Do you have anything special planned? We're probably just going to go out for dinner and maybe a movie.

Is he home for this Anniversary? He'll be home for our anniversary but is leaving the next day to deploy to Haiti for a few months. He'll be missing our dd's first birthday though. :(

Maybe you can do the birthday party for when he gets back?? I did this with a few of the kids' birthday so DH wouldn't miss it =)

hobbitswife04
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Quoting fairymom2316:

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

Quoting fairymom2316:

Maybe you can do the birthday party for when he gets back?? I did this with a few of the kids' birthday so DH wouldn't miss it =)

I had considered that but my DH isn't one to think much of that. He's the type that he's either there for the real event or not. He'll settle for videos of the real thing.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)