Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Of all the things......

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:14 AM
  • 12 Replies

that I dislike about deployments, at this very moment in time, it is the fact that I have to get rid of icky mouse traps is the thing I Despise the most...........  :-)    Give it some time, and I am certain that it will change to something more worthwhile, but I hate having to do it.    Of course, I could have already done it, but I am the world's worst procratinator.......and did I mention that I just find it icky?

Ok......I guess I'll go do that now.   Hope all you ladies have an awesome weekend!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bramamber
by Amber on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Oh, I would hate to do that too! The thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

armycoppertop
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Yea, I was teasing my husband... bugs (to include roaches) are notorious here. I hate trying to kill them, let alone clean them up. I'd catch them by flipping a glass upside down over them and leave it there for my husband to catch them and either kill it or throw it outside, and the dead ones I would dodge until he came home to clean it up... now I have to do it all myself - I told my husband that I was just gonna leave the live ones trapped under glasses for when he comes home on R&R and he should expect about 100 glasses to be around the house... he he he.

barnwell84
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I went to pick up a mouse trap once & the mice were still alive.   I felt really bad, but it needed to be thrown out & I couldn't wait all day for my husband to do it when he got home from work.  So I put a plastic bag over my hand, grabbed the corner that neither mouse was touching, wrapped it in the bag, & threw it away.  I could have called maintainance too, but they would have taken just as long & the trash was running soon.

violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM

That is very gross. I'm sorry.

asaffell
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Ick. I'd have to call someone to do that. I don't do rodents. Good luck!!!

hobbitswife04
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM

ewww, I would hate to do that too. I hate having to kill bugs. HATE it. I use a swiffer...lol...that way I don't have to get too close.

themacs4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Ewww...Yuck!!  I hate mice!!

JSA8914
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I'd probably pass out.

MommaSpry
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM

oh ish, yeah I'd hate that too!!! I dont know if I could do it lol

stretchswife
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Well, the one thing I can say is, it will be spring before too much longer. And this is the first I have had to deal with them all winter.  And, at least it was mice and not the wonderful groundhogs my sweet, beautiful, completely stupid dogs brought me twice this fall, shortly after DH left.  I don't do dead critters.  Blech! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)