Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**CANNON AFB MOMS**

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

This post is for Cannon AFB moms. Come here to ask questions, find answers, share information, etc. about Housing, Schools, Things to Do in the Area and so on and so forth :)

Click here to go to "Cannon AFB/Clovis NM Moms" on Cafemom.

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ ~ ~ Living in The Dollhouse

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ccmvm
by on Apr. 24, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I'll be at Cannon AFB this summer! Guess no one else is there? LOL

Mrs.CanSINo
by on Apr. 25, 2010 at 2:13 AM

Hello :)

Been living in Cannon for a year and some months now.

How are ya?

ccmvm
by on Apr. 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Hi! I'm excited to be PCSing. Hoping Cannon isn't as bad as everyone's telling me, but i do try to make the best of every base :)

BlessedMama2010
by on May. 31, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I am at Cannon as well. This is a very different atmosphere than what we were used to. It is fairly quiet here.

welcomea little early lol

jr.miller
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Ugh I hate Cannon. We have been here for 1 year and I cannot wait until next July when we can try getting out of here. There is NOTHING good to do around here. The best thing I have found is the city pool in Muleshoe, TX, but then they changed their rules and my kids can't go down the slide anymore. There went that fun thing. The base pool is good the kids like it but that is pretty much all there is to do during the summer. Grrrr, I miss our old base so much now.

bramamber
by Amber on Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM

bump

ccmvm
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Hey ladies, i'll be in Cannon in 2 weeks! :)

AirforceWife654
by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Hi everyone.. My family and I will be PCSing to Cannon in Nov.. Just looking to make some new friends.. I have a 2 almost 3yr old and a 6 wk old.. Both are boys.. Looking forward to making some new friends..

Wilsonswifey07
by on Dec. 5, 2010 at 9:00 PM

My name is Nora, I have been a military wife for almost 4 years-- my husband is in the Air Force. I'm a stay at home mom of two kids: Baby girl is 19 months and my son is 5 years old. I am new to the online friend making business but a friend introduced me to it so I thought I'd give it a try. We just PCS'd to Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM and I'm a little less than thrilled moving out to the middle of nowhere, not knowing a single person. I'm hoping to meet other mom's like me or in my situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)