Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont you hate it when...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

...you miss your husbands phone call?

I had my phone about 5 feet away from me, but I didnt hear the call because I was playing loud music while rearranging DDs room. I turned off the music and held my phone for about 10 minutes afterwords, hoping he would call again but he didnt. :(

I am a breastfeeding and formula feeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffanymartinez
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I'm sorry, that has to suck :( Next time put it on vibrate and stick it in your bra, lol Thats what I do. I never miss a call or text no matter how loud the music!

violinjewel
by Julia on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I hate that. I'll have the phone next to me all day, then when I either go to the bathroom, or go to get something for the kids, he calls and I miss it. Sometimes he can call back, but other times I have to wait for the next couple of days to hear from him. I drive myself crazy that way.

fairymom2316
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Aww, I hated when that happened! Hopefully he will call back! =)

loves4mama
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM
ahh that happened to me the other day!
MommaSpry
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Im sorry :( I always had the fear of missing his call, if I realized my phone wasnt in my pocket I'd go into a panic thinking I was missing his calls or messages. lol

AquarianPath
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:55 PM

awww...... :(  I'm so sorry

AngelPink
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Yes that is the worst!!! Or when you miss it by a ring if it woud of ringed once more you would of caught it!!

Qualls4
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Oh my gosh that happend to me yesterday...TWICE!  I was soooo mad at myself but third times a charm ;-)  I usually have my phone on me at all times the two times I didn't he called...figures.

amberdy
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Yes, it drives me crazy.  When he's gone I try to keep my cell with me at all times, but I still sometimes miss calls.

mamamissy23
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:14 AM

AWWW that stinks!!! Im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)