Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bummed today

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

Sorry I just need to let this out.

As some of you know we have been TTC since Jan 09. I have PCOS and have been on meds for that, also many months of Clomid.

My hubby is deploying next Jan so we decided this will be our last month of trying so I don't give birth while he is gone. So they up'd my dose of Clomid, I tracked my ovulation, did everything right and bam,  I just started my dot today. 3 days early at that. I am so bummed out.

We will try again in Sept but I'm starting to think we might not have anymore kids. Everyone keeps telling me I should be happy I have one and I am but it doesn't take away from the fact that I really want another baby. Anyway, thanks for listening.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I'm sorry. Of course you would be disappointed, that's completely understandable. Sending you good thoughts and wishes for a new baby in Sept.

hobbitswife04
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I'm sorry mama ((hugs)).

bramamber
by Amber on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I am so sorry. Hopefull taking a little break will be a good thing. Sending you some baby dust for September.

baby dust

asaffell
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I'm sorry it's been so hard. I hate that women are made to feel bad because they're having trouble conceiving. Wanting another baby doesn't mean that you don't appreciate what you already have. I'll be praying for good news in September!

brennajoy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Thank you so much for your support ladies. It really means a lot to me.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM

((hugs)). I am so sorry you are having to go through this :(

themacs4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I'm sorry girl!!  Hopefully Sept will be ya'lls month!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)