Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"good" husbands cheat too when deployed...

Posted by   + Show Post

Is it true that even the faithful husbands cheat while they are overseas, i have heard this a lot. I trust my husband, but I can't help that thought cross my mind.... ladies what do you think??

in lovepuppy~~~~~~  CHRISTINA  ~~~~~~  toddler boybutterfly

by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Replies (221-221):
MaMa2Azriel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Probably b/c he knew he was not trusted.  I have been at work with males and they were on the phone w/their wives and they would actually go into another room so the wife wouldn't hear me in the background, even if I didn't even really know the guy.  You all are very trusting wives but that is not always the case with wives of men who work around women.

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

Yes I do kwow what you mean.

I mean it really was an accident and I feel bad now but why would he lie? That is so stupid.

Quoting amberdy:

Sorry if I sounded snippy, it just gets annoying going over things over and over, KWIM?

Anyway, that's kind of funny.  It sounds like something I'd do.  I opened my mouth to my husband's sister about there being strippers at their cousin's bachelor party that her husband was supposed to go to.  She was not happy.  Oops, LOL.  I just don't think about stuff like that because my husband and I tell each other that kind of stuff.

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

I know I did read that and I never said that YOUR husband would would cheat.

I was clarifying for those who think that there are no women on certain FOB's. Hell the one my husband is on now has 3 women on it. That is it. One is a medic and the other 2 are fueler's who work on the FARP. One guy in his unit told his wife there were no women just a bunch of infantry guys...ooops I spilled the beans. It really was an accident and now she is going through what the OP is. Clearly they don't have a good marriage if he would like about something so stupid. He doesn't even work with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)