Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your s/o remember?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 68 Replies

Special dates like your birthday or anniversary, etc?

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ Proud Army Wife & Mommy of Two :)

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn210830
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM

yes he does = )

amberdy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Yes, I'd kick his butt if he didn't.

MaoChow
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Yep...well... our important dates, no one elses. He forgets his own parent's birthdays and his brother's.

saracee
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:50 PM

my hubbys HORRIBLE at remembering dates lol. he remembers our sons because it's tattooed on his chest

Silly3smom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM

He's so thoughtful~yes

kitacall
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Yes, but he doesnt usually get me anything except a card, and his excuse is that he doesnt know what i like, even though weve been married for almost 5 yrs, and together for almost 7 yrs.  its ridiculous. 

tangleballlover
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Luckily my DH is really good with dates. He remembers the day we met, the day we first kissed, our dating anni, and a ton of birthdays (his family is huge)!

Our wedding anniversary is 2 days before Christmas so he kinda has it easy there :)

momof3inTN
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Yes. My hubby remembers b-days and anniversaries. Of course it's also hard for him to forget my birthday, it's 3 days before his. And our middle child's b-day is 4 days after my hubby's. So it's hard for him to forget those 2. But he's good with b-days and anniversaries... even without a reminder.

AngelPink
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Yeah mine and our kids.But always forgets his parents lol.

Sophiaria
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Yup, he always goes over the top too lol. on valentines day he made me red eggs and put red food coloring in the butter to make it red on the toast and cut it into hearts. lol. it was kinda gross but it was adorable lol.

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, energetic, and loving mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)