Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**FORT STEWART MOMS**

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

This post is for Ft. Stewart moms. Come here to ask questions, find answers, share information, etc. about Housing, Schools, Things to Do in the Area and so on and so forth :)

Click here to go to "Fort Stewart Mommies" group on CM!

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ Proud Army Wife & Mommy of Two :)

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jennifer127
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I have a question, I'm moving down there in July.  I've got 3 lil girls, and expecting a lil boy June 1st.  My hubby is deployed right now.  I am on the waitin list for there, but I got told you can only have 2 pets.  Is there any way around that?  I paid money for each one, I have 2 chihuahua's and 1 kitten, the kitten will be fixed and declawed, and the puppies (well they're over a year old now) aren't very big, and I was wanting to breed them so it would be a lil extra income.  I'm sure that my girls aren't goin to let me give up any of them, so I don't know what to do.  I want to live on base tho, cuz I know it would make me feel safer.  And, any info you can give me on housing, schools, etc would be VERY helpful.  Thank you!

HeavenlyBaker
by on Aug. 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Yeah I was told that you can only have two pets. If you plan to breed and sell your puppies you have to have a license. But I do know plenty on people who have more than two animals. If you want to msg me go right ahead I am a newbie here. Moved in in May 2010 but my neighbor has been here two years I can get info from her.

bailey_rc
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 4:07 PM

You will have to talk to housing and get a waiver or exception to policy

Quoting jennifer127:

I have a question, I'm moving down there in July.  I've got 3 lil girls, and expecting a lil boy June 1st.  My hubby is deployed right now.  I am on the waitin list for there, but I got told you can only have 2 pets.  Is there any way around that?  I paid money for each one, I have 2 chihuahua's and 1 kitten, the kitten will be fixed and declawed, and the puppies (well they're over a year old now) aren't very big, and I was wanting to breed them so it would be a lil extra income.  I'm sure that my girls aren't goin to let me give up any of them, so I don't know what to do.  I want to live on base tho, cuz I know it would make me feel safer.  And, any info you can give me on housing, schools, etc would be VERY helpful.  Thank you!

milwifeext400300copy.jpg picture by bailey_rc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)