Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OKC Bombing

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

Today is the 15th anniversary of the OKC bombing. Please take a moment to reflect and say a prayer for the many people effected by this tragedy.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM

oh wow it has been 15 years!  I remember when that happened!

nmjordan
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:21 PM

I remember like it was yesterday. I remember that famous magazine cover of the firefighter carrying that baby out of the wreckage. Her name was Baylee. I remember the song the radios played over and over...

TippyD
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM

OMG I remember that cover..hmm..I wonder how all the survivors are doing?

Quoting nmjordan:

I remember like it was yesterday. I remember that famous magazine cover of the firefighter carrying that baby out of the wreckage. Her name was Baylee. I remember the song the radios played over and over...

brennajoy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Did you know that little girl died and her parents fought for rights of that photo? They didn't want it being used because it was so painful for them to see it. They lost the suit and now it is one of the most popular images of the bombing. I think that is so sad.

Quoting nmjordan:

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)