Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  • 14 Replies

hello ladies, I need some help with ideas. I am having 3 in 1 b-day party for my girls and we are having it at the park. So I need your ideas, what activities can we do? I am already having a pinata. Oh my girls will be 6,5,3. So there will all ages of kids there. what would you do for the activities

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bramamber
by Amber on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Face painting,ballon pop relay.

jenna03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Quoting bramamber:

Face painting,ballon pop relay.

face painting is a great idea!

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Pin the tail on the donkey, or whatever theme you're doing. Every party I've been to the kids always loved it.

asaffell
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Honestly, I think if you're at the park and have a pinata and maybe another game or activity, that should be more than enough stuff. My kids always have as much fun on the playground as they do doing the games and everything.

Luv.My.Soldier
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Have you thought about renting one of those blow up inflatables? i know they can be kinda pricey but it would be a big hit and kids LOVE them, plus it would be appropriate for all ages ....w/ supervision for the little ones of course.

jenna03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Soldier:

Have you thought about renting one of those blow up inflatables? i know they can be kinda pricey but it would be a big hit and kids LOVE them, plus it would be appropriate for all ages ....w/ supervision for the little ones of course.

yeah but that is way out of our budget.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I wouldn't plan too much. We had made all these games when we had DD's birthday party at a park and all the kids were getting fussy because they just wanted to play. So we played 2 games and then let them run.

jenna03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Quoting usmclife58:

I wouldn't plan too much. We had made all these games when we had DD's birthday party at a park and all the kids were getting fussy because they just wanted to play. So we played 2 games and then let them run.

what games if you dont mind me asking

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:14 PM

A pinata and a balloon relay (they had to walk with it between their knees). Oh, and we had a bean bag toss, too. I forgot about that one.

Quoting jenna03:

Quoting usmclife58:

what games if you dont mind me asking

petfamplus3
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 3:43 AM

My kids loved the popping the balloon game! you blow them up and put a piece of paper in them stateing what they won. like a candy bar! goody bag, ext ,,but they have to pop there balloon by them selfs, its a blast! my kids loved it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)