Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACM's Anyone

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

I know this is random, but I'm bored today, so for anyone who is into country music and watched them last night, what did you think? Did you like them or not? Any thoughts or comments.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I really didn't like it too much last night. I liked some of the performers, and I don't know if it was our television or what, but the sound was horrible for most of the performances.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:29 PM

My mom and I used to always go get a pop and popcorn with m&ms and watch them!!! I was a bit disappointed that Brooks and Dunn were 10 words into their song before mics got turned on and the song almost over before they were adjusted correctly!!! Lately it has seemed that they don't have the sound right!!! I wish I would have seen Brad jump in to the water I seen the end when he was in it but not him jumping!!!! Carries phone going off was good and what about Matthew giving Carrie them boots?? What was that about???? I didn't tune in till about 8:45 just before Brooks and Dunn came on but I think the ones at the end are the better awards!!! Although need to look up the new vocalist of the year!!! Glad that Brooks and Dunn won the Duo (aka Brooks and Dunn award)

MommaSpry
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I love Country music, we watched part of it and I really liked it... well except Taylor Swift, I'm sorry but i can not stand her live, she just hasnt gotten good enough for live.... I did however LOVE Reba's comment about Toyota's new theme Song "Unstopable" lol

KrhMsh
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I didn't watch them, but I heard LeAnn Rhimes BF Eddie Cibrean(?) got boo'd and called a cheater backstage by press. HAHA! Serves those two right. I thought it was funny LeAnn supposedly made a fake twitter and posted "Already 1 year since I've been with the man I love", then her (now)ex hubby commented saying "That's funny because a year ago today you were still married to ME." 

Needless to say she deleted the account. LOL

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM

We watched the whole thing. There were good parts that we liked, but some of it just seemed off. I have no idea about the boot thing to Carrie, I was confused too.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

My mom and I used to always go get a pop and popcorn with m&ms and watch them!!! I was a bit disappointed that Brooks and Dunn were 10 words into their song before mics got turned on and the song almost over before they were adjusted correctly!!! Lately it has seemed that they don't have the sound right!!! I wish I would have seen Brad jump in to the water I seen the end when he was in it but not him jumping!!!! Carries phone going off was good and what about Matthew giving Carrie them boots?? What was that about???? I didn't tune in till about 8:45 just before Brooks and Dunn came on but I think the ones at the end are the better awards!!! Although need to look up the new vocalist of the year!!! Glad that Brooks and Dunn won the Duo (aka Brooks and Dunn award)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)