Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Commercials you don't like!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know if this has been posted before, but what are some commercials you cannot stand.  The Free Credit Report one where the credit scores are furry animals just came on and I hate it!!  I don't know why, but I do!!  So what are some ya'll don't care for?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I hate any commercial when the character is eating or drinking and it is LOUD. I can't stand that. People do not eat/drink like that! Or, people that have manners do not eat/drink like that. I also hate the "truth" commercials (the anti-smoking)

tangleballlover
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Mostly the car commercials..both national and local. Prolly more local though. One dealership has a guy dressed up in a Panda suit hopping around showing cars off...another is famous for "it's gonna be HUUUUU-GGGGGG---AHHHHHH." Fucillo's...this big Italian man. It's annoying and I want to punch him. (The Ft. Drummers will know what I'm talking about!)

jlfarris27
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Oh what I would do to see commercials again. The only one's I see right now are the stupid AFN one's and they all suck. Especially the one about dehydration. I can't wait to see stupid commercials again.

MommaT963
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Quoting jlfarris27:

Oh what I would do to see commercials again. The only one's I see right now are the stupid AFN one's and they all suck. Especially the one about dehydration. I can't wait to see stupid commercials again.

I was just thinking the same thing.  I have actually caught myself looking up commercials online (mostly on youtube) just to see something other than the "AFN propoganda films" (as my son calls them).

laura

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:55 AM

I hate the Volkswagen "Punch Dub" commercials. Hightly annoying!!!

EMSAmanda83
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM

it's actually an infomercial....but that booty pop one is driving me crazy!

TK87
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I guess insurance commericials I don't care for.  Also stuff like crest and scope or anything done before, people already buy the stuff, but they advertise over and over and over again.

bramamber
by Amber on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM

The one about nail fungus. the little fungus lifts up the toe nail. It just creaps me out. I have not seen it in a while though.

jenn210830
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Quoting usmclife58:

I hate any commercial when the character is eating or drinking and it is LOUD. I can't stand that. People do not eat/drink like that! Or, people that have manners do not eat/drink like that. I also hate the "truth" commercials (the anti-smoking)

my husband says when i eat i swallow really loud lol! and he says i drink like a horse!!

Brittany.Dann
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

the red robin commercial with the baby and mom humming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)