Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flooded again. it's Kentucky..go figure

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Raining all weekend, the Derby was a mudder, but my horse won....yeah.....love Calvin Borel. Thought I would post some photos of the river near where I live. Hope you all dont mind that I posted these.So far we have recieved about 8 inches of rain since Friday night.Take care, and everyone try and stay dry.

Carman ...mom to US Army Combat Medic
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
fairymom2316
by on May. 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Wow, that's a lot of water!

My husband is in Kentucky right now for a school, he didn't like the flight very much when he flew there this weekend! LOL

Carman601
by on May. 5, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Where at in Kentucky is your husband? Fort Knox is pretty dry, not sure how Fort Campbell is doing, being further down south. This picture is of the bridge that goes over Nolin River in White Mills, about 2 minutes from where I live....as you can see....the river is really up, finally crested though and going down some today. This was taken May 3rd, 2010

Carman ...mom to US Army Combat Medic
themacs4
by on May. 5, 2010 at 9:51 PM

My MIL and step kids are at Ft. Knox.  They did have some flooding.  My step kids mom posted pictures of their neighborhood and they couldn't get out of it for a day or so.  Of course they live by a lake so that could be part of it.

So...did you bet $100,000 like the man from Houston and win $900,000 at the derby.  LOL..I guess if you bet that kind of money, you can afford it!!

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 5, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Wow! Stay safe!!

asaffell
by on May. 6, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Yiiiikes. I'm still praying for everyone in flood zones. Scary stuff!

rocknrollgirl70
by on May. 6, 2010 at 7:50 AM

i live in kentucky.. on fort knox.. didnt get any flooding here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)