Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to Vent

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am so upset & angry. My husband is currently deployed. I moved to an apartment closer to the base ( we did live 45 minutes away). Anyway, the FIRST day I moved all  my stuff here (my parents an brothers helped) the upstairs neighbor came to greet us, I thought that was nice. He is married with 2 kids and hes army so i figured good another army wife to talk to.. YA RIGHT. My son and I were just playing when he came back over, I told him he had to leave 20 times, finally when he did he kept trying to kiss me, I told my husband who told his sgt thats in iraq with him. Well the REAR D sgt was contacted & involved. Mind you this was all a week ago, my husbands 1st sgt told him to  call me an tell me to file a police report SO I DID (Monday the 17th). Well today he waved to me so I told my husband (yes I tell him everything) and he emailed the rear D sgt and asked him a couple questions and part of what the sgt email said was "Your wife said she did a police report, but keeps telling me it isn't ready to be picked up yet. I am begining to doubt if a police report was really done" Are you serious? I thought they were suppose to help not make FALSE ACCUSATIONS.. How is it MY fault they are taking forever to file it or whatever they have to do. So I am just soo irritated I cant wait to get out of this base.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Soniam301
by Sonia on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I would go right up to rear d and talk to the commander. No way would I put up with that! Screw the sgt!

Soniam301
by Sonia on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Also go to the police station and tell them what is going on and maybe they will hurry? IDK about that part. Sorry...

tangleballlover
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I hope everything gets taken care of and that soldier is punished.

What a creep.

My next door neighbor is always hitting on my husband and her husband just straight up makes me uncomfortable. He's always trying to talk to me. Thank God the fence is always in between because I think he tries to flirt and I don't want him near me. Men make me uncomfortable. LOL

asaffell
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Ugh. I hate creepers. I hope it all gets taken care of.

themacs4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Creep!!  Good Luck to you!  I know it would be a pain in the butt, but could you move again?  Or at least to a diffrent apt in the complex?

Nickelnm
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I am so sorry you are going through this; I hope they get it straightened out soon...

violinjewel
by Julia on May. 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM

That is creepy that your neighbor is doing that, and I'm sorry about all the hassle it seems to be causing. I hope that it gets worked out soon.

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM

EW! I hope this gets taken care of soon!

hobbitswife04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:06 PM

I hope it gets taken care of soon.

MommaSpry
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Some people are real creeps!!! I dont get them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)