Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some wives....

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM
  • 14 Replies

I don't quite understand why some wives think that its ok to tell their husband that they need to talk to their men about certain things.....In one of my other groups a mom made a post about how her husband got a text from a friend  this text was of a woman the cheated on her husband so her husband felt that  he would send out this text picture of her with a message. This mom told her husband that if he didn't talk to his men about this text and the picture that she would.

Seriously were do wives get off thinking that its ok for them to go in and talk to their husbands men...... I could never imagine doing something like that.

sorry just a vent I feel better now

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BjFuller
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM

I do understand her concern but there is a right way of going about things. I know personally I would want to know. The last company my husband was in there was a lot of cheating going on, it is sad but it happens.

Most importantly my husband let me know when we starting dating that everything I do reflects upon him and maybe she needs to take this in consideration.also. We have been married for 10yrs now and I can tell it is the truth.

loving_my_hero
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:29 AM
Sounds like she needs to learn that this is HIS career, not hers. Quite frankly, unless she wants to put on her big girl panties and pass the text along, its not her business. I get these texts all the time. SO won't send them, because he thinks its "mean" but DD's father send them to me, my best friend sends them (her fiance is USMC) and one of my guy friends from college (also USMC) sends them so me. When SO and I were still just friends, his ex wife cheated while he was deployed. So quite frankly, I have no use for a woman that cheats on her man and feel that A. Don't send raunchy pics expecting they won't get spread around and B. Dont cheat! Real simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cfdm3s_mommy
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding your post..

but as far as the last part, she needs to get over herself. It isn't her men, it's his. It isn't her career, it's his.

hobbitswife04
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

This goes along with women who think they get to wear DH's rank.  They can't seen to grasp that its NOT their job, or rank and they have no business interfering with those things. If she has a concern, then she needs to talk to her hubby about it and let him deal with it in the manner he sees fit. Its not her place to go "talk" to any of them.

MommaSpry
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:22 AM

She's in the right but in the wrong, yes her husbands married and things about another women arent anything he needs to get messages about, he's got his own wife and family, but no she does not have the right to talk to the men about it.

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Hee hee.

Lessons of the day: Don't let anyone take nakie pics of you, and Don't cheat on your Marine. Problem solved :)

amberdy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I don't completely follow.  Clarification????

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I don't understand, either.

She wants her husband to talk to HIS soldiers or else SHE will? Am I on the right track? Why would any wife think it would be her place to do something like that? She is going to get her husband into some serious trouble. Dumbass.

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸*¤*¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`•.MELiSSA.•´¨`»
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´*¤*`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

abelsc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Some chicks husband got a text of a naked chick that cheated on her husband.  My DH got something similar two weeks ago of some naked chick that dumped her fiance after 2 years of engagement.  Its stupid.   She may have felt insecure about it.  Maybe she doesn't like her husband looking at naked chicks and wanted him to let his men know not to send him messages like that. 

Quoting amberdy:

I don't completely follow.  Clarification????

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Clarifications: A woman's husband got a pic sent to his phone of a naked chick. He asked his friend who it was, and he said it was a cheating spouse. The woman is kinda flipping out. She told her husband if he didn't do something about it, she would (she said something about making an anonymous call to his command). I think she is just pissed her dh got a pic of a woman sent to his phone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)