Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy FB status'

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 42 Replies

Do you ladies have friends on your FB page that put up some crazy status'?  I have one that puts TMI stuff all the time.  Like today, she has as her status about her annual pap smear that came back normal, but has a vaginal infection.  And how her dr. gave her antibiotics, but that's not good because she's on the depo shot...

It cracks me up when people post things like that!!  So, do y'all have friends that post crazy stuff?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM

My DH's cousin cannot post anything without adding a zillion extra letters...and NO ONE comments on her stuff.

Example..

"At homeeeee....pickin up Paul..then idkkkk...txt ittttt"

I want to punch her so bad.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM

OMGosh, TMI! LMAO!!!

I don't have anyone who gets carried away quite like that, but I have one friend, who I've known for years and years ... but all she ever posts about is her wonderfully, fabulous home business and how much success she's had from doing it and how amazingly fantastic her products are blah, blah, blah.

Guess what list she got put on??? IGNORE!

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸*¤*¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`•.MELiSSA.•´¨`»
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´*¤*`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

themacs4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Quoting tangleballlover:

My DH's cousin cannot post anything without adding a zillion extra letters...and NO ONE comments on her stuff.

Example..

"At homeeeee....pickin up Paul..then idkkkk...txt ittttt"

I want to punch her so bad.

LOL!!  I hate those too!!

Another friend's dog was having puppies and she did a play by play on her staus every few hours every day leading up to the dog having the puppies...It was so annoying..

themacs4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

OMGosh, TMI! LMAO!!!

I don't have anyone who gets carried away quite like that, but I have one friend, who I've known for years and years ... but all she ever posts about is her wonderfully, fabulous home business and how much success she's had from doing it and how amazingly fantastic her products are blah, blah, blah.

Guess what list she got put on??? IGNORE!

LMAO!  I have a few that I am about to put on the ignore list.  There's another chick who posts stuff like...Quick someone call the cops...someone stole our weekend..

momof3inTN
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Yes! And it is so annoying! I have one friend who will change his status (usually with something crazy/stupid/TMI) every minute. I get on to catch up real fast and my home page is FULL of his status messages. I can't see anything from anyone else (even the "4 similar posts" doesn't keep enough of them from showing up). This morning he posted 20 status updates... in 5 minutes! Really, you got that much to say, comment on your own status rather than taking up all of your friends' home pages. LOL

tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I hide people like that. LOL

Quoting momof3inTN:

Yes! And it is so annoying! I have one friend who will change his status (usually with something crazy/stupid/TMI) every minute. I get on to catch up real fast and my home page is FULL of his status messages. I can't see anything from anyone else (even the "4 similar posts" doesn't keep enough of them from showing up). This morning he posted 20 status updates... in 5 minutes! Really, you got that much to say, comment on your own status rather than taking up all of your friends' home pages. LOL

themacs4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Quoting momof3inTN:

Ugh...I would either hide his status' or delete him as a friend!  LOL

Mamivon3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I started to use Status Shuffle and in there are some funny things. I use it once a day, so I quess I am the annoying one. lol

TABSTER002
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I don't think any of my friends are that TMI, but there are a few that are dramatic and only post stuff like OMG! I can't believe that just happened.... And get a zillion comments from people wanting to know what happened, it's annoying, just state your case and stop begging for comments!

bramamber
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM

YES!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)