• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fort Richardson

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone been there? Want to share if you have? Thanks!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JMmama
by Kara on May. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Never been stationed there, bit we visited while we were at Eielson (in Fairbanks). It is a nice base. It is huge because it is combined with Elmendorf the AFB. Anchorage is a good location too. It is close to most of the "Alaska" things but it is also the "big" city so you have more of the lower 48 conveniences that other areas of Alaska are lacking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quoting JMmama:

. It is close to most of the "Alaska" things but it is also the "big" city so you have more of the lower 48 conveniences that other areas of Alaska are lacking.

That sounds nice to me! LOL

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

angel_bree
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM
My husband used to work there & we lived in the valley. It's nice & it didn't take long to learn the area. It's close to Anchorage & it has a few malls if you like to shop. We recently moved to Ft. Greely abt 1 & 1/2 hours from
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel_bree
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Eielson

Quoting angel_bree:

My husband used to work there & we lived in the valley. It's nice & it didn't take long to learn the area. It's close to Anchorage & it has a few malls if you like to shop. We recently moved to Ft. Greely abt 1 & 1/2 hours from

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)