Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Support Groups.. Do you have one and how often do you meet?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have friends who are stations in several states..We send care packages and gifts.. We write and send postcards too.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I have friends here. We do meet up, but I have become a hermit since DH came home. But I will get back out there...

bramamber
by Amber on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM
I have a groups at the different bases I have been to. The one I am now meets several times a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberdy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I don't have a support group, unless you consider my FRG a support group.  While the guys are gone, we get together about once a week casually and have more organized events about every month.  This weekend we are getting together for a game night/dessert party at one of the Plt. leaders houses.

MTM
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Quoting amberdy:

I don't have a support group, unless you consider my FRG a support group.  While the guys are gone, we get together about once a week casually and have more organized events about every month.  This weekend we are getting together for a game night/dessert party at one of the Plt. leaders houses.

That is so cool keep us posted i would love to see some pic of the weekend event..

June 22 we are taking some friends  children who are deployed to great america for some fun. I am hoping it do not rain so they can enjoy the day we have planned..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)