Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

army wives tonight if you havent watched it yet dont read

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM
  • 21 Replies

for those of you who watch army wives i hope this isnt their last season  cause to me its seeming that way. its sad that trevor's orders got changed right when roxy was wanting to get pregnant. i didnt notice last week that pamela and chase had agreed on a divorce. wow what did you think of the army song putting a baby to sleep? lol that was great, im drawing a brain fart here what else happend that i wanted to bring up.......oh yeah denise last week she just announced last week that she was preggo and this week she looks like she is going to pop any day how much time during taping did they skip for her to be skinny last week and looks about to pop this week what are your thoughts on that?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyto1son
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM

They mentioned a few times during previews for the show that they were jumping ahead 6 months.

mommam58122
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM

oh i guess i missed that thanks.

victoriaherring
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Yeah.. 6 months.. I think they did it that way because of their filming schedule and the fact that the actress who plays Denise was actually pregnant. She had her baby in Feb. I figured out pamelas divorce when chase told her in the last episode that he didn't know how to fix it and Pamela agreed. I don't think this is the end of them though.. And hopefully not the end of the show! Also I'm crossing my fingers that roxy gets pregnant right before Trevor leaves like I did..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommam58122
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM

yeah i had heard that the actress who played denise was pregnant so i figured that i would be afraid to be pregnant while my dh was deployed. oh what was up with joan and her spacing out like she did any thoughts on that?

airbornewife04
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM

I watched the show but didn't catch that trevors orders got changed. What did they change to?

victoriaherring
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM
Oh wow. I forgot about Joan.. That freaked me out though!! I hope it isn't something cause from her injury from the deployment or alcohol or something! This next episode is going to be a good one even though I'm worried about the situation with Claudia joy and the post... But I have a feeling in the end she will do the right thing. She always does!
victoriaherring
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Trevor got taken off recruiting duty and put back with infantry and will deploy to Afghanistan in a month.
airbornewife04
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Quoting victoriaherring:

Trevor got taken off recruiting duty and put back with infantry and will deploy to Afghanistan in a month.

oh okay, thanks. I was 5months pregnant with our 3rd child when hubby deployed on his 5th tour. Not to long now til he's finally home.

christiea
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:39 PM

as far as I know they haven't cancelled filming so It isn't the last season

militarywife09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM
Lol people its not real!!! lol thats ok my hubby laughs at me because I do the same thing when it comes to that show. Ill be telling him something about the show and he'll be like "Babe its not real"

I really hope roxy gets preggo with a girl before he leaves!!!! And I cant wait until Denise has her baby. I have baby fever right now lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)