• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childish things

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hehehehehehehehehe!

What is a child-like thing you do to your sleeping SO or spouse?

My hubs fell asleep on the couch and started snoring loudly. I thought besides waking him up on how to make him stop. I grabbed Ayame's pink pacifier and popped that in his mouth. Yes, I got a picture of it too!!! I did it, realized he didn't wake up from me doing it and ran off giggling to get the camera. I'm such a horrible, horrible wife...... but I'm loving every moment. And no, he didn't stop snoring.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linnea-Bella-1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:28 AM

post the picture of it!

MaoChow
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:35 AM

Yep. I'm a cruel woman. LOL

Jmill907
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:38 AM

LOL!!!  That's great!!  I mess with DH all of the time, but I don't have any pictures!  I like to mess with him when he talks in his sleep.  I talk back to him and he gets into VERY weird things.  Its fun to tease him about what he said the night before!  LOL

Petite.Amante
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:42 AM

HAHAHAHAHA I love it!!  (And promise not to tell on you hehe xD)

Jillian686
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:48 AM

sometimes if DH is really stressed out he will stick his thumb in his mouth in his sleep, it drives me nuts so I will pull it out and he will put it right back in!  The funniest part is that he didn't believe me when I told him he did it until I took a pic of it.

MommaSpry
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:51 AM

LOL Love it! One day my dh fell asleep on the couch so my friend and i put a teddy and blanket under one arm and then a sippy cup in the other so he was cuddling with it all. We took pics too but dont have them on here :( it was almost 4 years ago haha.

gabsmome
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM

that is a good way to start the day

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM

If my husband falls asleep during the day, I unleash my toddler on him. She apparently doesn't like people snoring and will attack their face to stop them.

Sometimes at night, he will fall slightly asleep, and I will have full conversations with him that make sense, and I learn info about his past. He also promises to do things the next day.

MommaTuneses
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

When I wake up before him in the morning I gather a few farts up under the blanket, wait, wake up DH and fan the blanket. TEE HEE sometimes my gas is a blessing ;)

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM

LMAO! That is awesome. DH and I are always doing things to each other. We get in water fights, lock each other out of the house/room/bathroom, or just tackle each other. I am sure we will grow up one day ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)