Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question about on post housing. (I'll be in southern oaks @ ft.stewart, GA)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have a question tho, what does the housing say about hanging pics and things?  Like I am wantin to get a few baby gates, that swing open (I'll include the link of what I'm talkin about) and it has to be attached to the wall or something.  Do they have something against that? If so, do you know where I can get a good cheap one that will swing open?

Here's the link:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/North-State-Plastic-Stairway-Gate/4380096

We will be in Southern Oaks, a 4 bedroom, and we move July 11th to down there. Please let me know soon, so that I can go ahead and buy them (if I can have them like that there) and have them delivered, so that way I have them when I move everything down there.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jennifer127
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM

BUMP!

jennifer127
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM

BUMP!

styler7
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I've never been to Ft. Stewart, but at Ft. Knox, Riley, and Hood you can do anything, paint even.

amberdy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you can do anything as long as you get it back to the original condition when you leave.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:40 PM

BUMP!

skisbufly1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Yea... Just be careful and fix everything back to the way it was we just ETS'd from there... And we ended up having to pay housing almost 427 dollars and half the crap where paying for was normal wear and tear. I was pissed..... We were there for 4 years over in Isenhower Terrace...

Quoting amberdy:

I'm pretty sure you can do anything as long as you get it back to the original condition when you leave.

Adorkable87
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:43 PM

i was told i can hang things they fix the holes when we move out... and about painting all i have to do is paint it white again when we leave unless the next renters like it then it falls on them when they leave.

jennifer127
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Ok that helps alot, I just wasn't sure, and didn't want to buy something that we couldn't use.  I'll try to make it to where we don't have to put holes in anything, but with 4 kids, and not a huge imagination, its goin to be hard. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)