Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone doing today?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

Just curious. I'm just cleaning and bored.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Working till 5:00, then home and that's it!  Good times...LOL

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Exercising, trying to avoid eating everything in sight. I am thinking of taking Lucy swimming for a little while as long as Lexi stays asleep.

kyisme21
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Im waiting for my husband to get home, baking an apple pie and cleaning. I might have to do laundry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Lol. I feel this way most days lately with work.

Quoting themacs4:

Working till 5:00, then home and that's it!  Good times...LOL

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I've been so hungry lately. I also want to take my kids swimming, but they have had some cold thing going on that won't leave, runny noses and coughs. I hope it clears up soon. I wish both my kids would nap right now. They have been grouchy since they got up this morning.

Quoting usmclife58:

Exercising, trying to avoid eating everything in sight. I am thinking of taking Lucy swimming for a little while as long as Lexi stays asleep.

TippyD
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM

laundry and getting ready for a trip!! oh and cleaning and making sure the house is clean before me and dd leave hubby alone with it for 2 weeks! might even drop dd off for a little bit so dh and I can go on a hot date to mcdonalds and starbucks*I havent left dd with anyone for more than 90 minutes yet* and those are the nearest to my friends house..lol... may even run home and finish some cleaning!

mommyof2EO
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Cleaning and lounging lol. I have family coming in this weekend to stay with me for a week. So I have to have a clean place!

abelsc
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I was going to ask a friend to take DS for the afternoon, but DH woke up late and forgot to take the carseat out of his truck, so now I'm stuck at the house.  I have to deposit a couple checks and I wanted to get another car seat so we weren't stuck with one, but now I'm going to sort laundry and try and get towels and blankets washed since my family is coming down this weekend to drop my sister off to help me out.  This pregnancy is harder than my last and it took 3 months to find meds that kept me from getting sick, so now I can finally clean my house too.

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Seems like all of us are doing lots of laundry and cleaning today, lol.

sienasmommy18
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Going to try and clean my messy house but I've got my LO not feeling too well since she's my main priority I'll be taking care of her first than anything else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)