Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GUESS WHAT (PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

My husbands home coming ball or whatever is October 1st. Soooo I need to lose about 15 lbs by September 15th. I would love to lose 30 but that isnt realistic. So, I am going to start weight watchers NEXT WEEK, as soon as my CYS paperwork is ALL done :) . I am also going to start doing the couch to 5k work outs, and going to they gym hopefully 5 times a week. I will start P90X in August. Does anyone have other suggestions? I am not doing this just for the ball, but because I want to be healthy again.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Bump.

styler7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

P90X should do it!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I agree! It kicks my butt and then some. I am doing my own workout, but it is basically burning more calories than I consume. I am trying to lose 15lbs by next month.

Quoting styler7:

P90X should do it!

Photobucket

LancesMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM

BUMP!

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I want to really lose 30lbs, but I gotta be realistic. and I am having health issues, as I have posted about, so I'm trying to keep that in mind. :)

JenniP0708270
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Tell you what if you can get your hands on the Wii Fit Plus program and really push yourself it works! I've Lost 30lbs in 3 months by doing the strength training, yoga, hula hoop, and 10 minute run. It's awesome! you don't really know you've worked out until you sit down because it's so fun.

MrsBrit
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM

we have the p90x... trust me if you do it right, it's the only work out you'll need! but if you can, i do recommend ordering the recovery drinks from them. as for a vitamin, just go to the local GNC for that. and the meal plan is pretty good. all the food is yummy!

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:20 AM
I have wii fit, and have been doing it. But my metabolism is in the toilet from my thyroid issues earlier this year and a lot of health issues. I just need an extra boost :) I went from competitive cheerleading, rodeo, working, and showing animals, to a fairly non active life for about 2 years, and after having a csection I need a miracle!!! :-)

Quoting JenniP0708270:

Tell you what if you can get your hands on the Wii Fit Plus program and really push yourself it works! I've Lost 30lbs in 3 months by doing the strength training, yoga, hula hoop, and 10 minute run. It's awesome! you don't really know you've worked out until you sit down because it's so fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adorkable87
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:41 AM

drinking water instead of soda, and cut fast food out... i tell ya when i did that i lost 20 lbs in one month. it was after that was hard to lose weight.

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:46 AM
I've done that, I used to drop weight just by doing it, hasn't done a thing this time :(

Quoting Adorkable87:

drinking water instead of soda, and cut fast food out... i tell ya when i did that i lost 20 lbs in one month. it was after that was hard to lose weight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)