Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

what do you think of N. kOREA ongoing fight with south korea , i just read in yahoo.. theyre considering war ..nuclear fights etc... that is sooooo scary!! :S

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yasbobari
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:28 AM

BUMP!

mylilgooberpea
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:38 AM

unfortunately im not surprised it was going to happen sooner or later.... world war 3 here we come, well close to it anyway.

daiseymae2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM

That is scary. My Aunt is from Korea.

saduncan
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

unfortunately im not surprised it was going to happen sooner or later.... world war 3 here we come, well close to it anyway.

"Great. So you've fallen in love again. Go wash yourself off. Dirty stuff." --STM
MommaSpry
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:51 AM

I'm just waiting for WWIII to break out. . . I knew Korea wasnt looking good. . . my husbands Part Korean, his mom was adopted from there... lol doesnt have to do with war just had to add that in there lol

yasbobari
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:10 AM

haha

Quoting MommaSpry:

I'm just waiting for WWIII to break out. . . I knew Korea wasnt looking good. . . my husbands Part Korean, his mom was adopted from there... lol doesnt have to do with war just had to add that in there lol

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM

I refuse to worry about what may or may not happen. I think N Korea suffers from 'little man sydrome' and that could eventually lead to another war. Or, it could just be like what has been going on for years. The "flex their muscles" to try to show they are fearless, and then they take a nap.

Poohy1975
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM

WOW not a post you want to see when you're in S.Korea. But it's not as bad as the american media is saying it is.If it were i would already be on a plane out of here.

MissG9
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:16 PM

It's nothing new.

North Korea and South Korea are constantly "threatening" war. (Which is why a lot of tours to Korea are unaccompanied-if things were to heat up, it's difficult enough having our troops there-let alone their spouses and children too.) Money exchanges hands, things are calm for a few years....and then this.

I imagine one day there will be no more 'calling' wolf. And, there really will be a nuclear war. But, I don't know if now is that time. We will see though. Only time will tell.

And, there is no combination of words I could say...

But, I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together.
MissG9
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Quoting usmclife58:

I refuse to worry about what may or may not happen. I think N Korea suffers from 'little man sydrome' and that could eventually lead to another war. Or, it could just be like what has been going on for years. The "flex their muscles" to try to show they are fearless, and then they take a nap.

I do think they have 'little man syndrome.' LOL They do flex their muscles, steal your lunch money, and then lay low for a bit.

And, there is no combination of words I could say...

But, I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)