Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED!!! PLEASE HELP! My cousin in missing...piog UPDATED!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM
  • 17 Replies

Posting for bellasmom_01 Any information you have please send a message to her, or bump

Hi I don't often post but I'm in need of some information. My cousin Jesse, who just finished his 2nd year of college is now studying abroad over in Sweden. The group he is with decided to go to the Loveparade in Duisburg, Germany which is a music festival. Anyways, you may or may not know that yesterday's festival turned deadly with 19 dead and many more injured due to a panic within the pedestrian tunnel. Jesse is overseas with no phone and our family has been unable to reach him via email or Facebook.
Here's where I need help, I know there are quite a few military mommas on here that are based in Germany, I'm wondering if you know of a way for us to find out if Jesse was one of the injured or if he's OK. Please even if you can't help, bump this so someone who possibly can will see it. Thanks in advance.

~UPDATE~
Jesse is not on any lists, injured or otherwise, but still has not gotten in contact with anyone in the family. We are assuming and hoping that it's just that the comm systems in the surrounding areas are overwhelmed and it may be that he just can't get a call out. Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts, please keep them coming until we hear from him and know he and his friends are safe and sound.

~2nd UPDATE~
Thank you all for your help and prayers, Jesse contacted his Mom yesterday evening and is just fine. Thankfully no Americans were involved in the Love Parade disaster, my prayers go out to those from Germany and elsewhere that were injured or killed. Phone lines in the area were overwhelmed so Jesse could not get a call out to anyone until he was headed out of Germany.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunShineMoMM
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM

BUMP!

MommaSpry
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM

BUMP! I have no idea what could be done, I really hope they hear from him FAST!

SunShineMoMM
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM

BUMP!

TABSTER002
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

BUMP!

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Bump, hope he is ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daiseymae2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM
We just got here, so I have no idea. I hope she hears something soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ray_Lynn4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

BUMP!

Simply-blissful
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM

BUMP!

dianamb
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)