Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Play Groups

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi Ladies!!

My name is Brittany I just joined this military group. I have been a Navy wife for 5 years, I am a mom of  a beautiful little girl, and we are expecting another little girl in 2 months. My husband is in the navy, and we recently just left hawaii, we have been out there for 3 years. We are from ohio so we recently moved back to ohio, because he got orders to Iraq for a year, and Im staying here to be by family and friends.

I am asking if any of you ladies are in ohio, because I would like to set up some mommy playgroups so the kids can play. We had them all the time in hawaii, and I made alot of close friends that way, so im kind of starting over here. If are living in Ohio and are interested in setting up some play groups please let me know!!

Thank You LADIES,

its a girl

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mandaschelle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Hi

I'm not in Ohio :( but recently came from Hawaii as well. Were you guys based at pearl or one of the many other bases they had.

bramamber
by Amber on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Here is a bump. Not in Ohio but might be next year. This is if my husband gets accepted to the AF AFIT program. Then we will be at Wright-Pat for 6 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:38 PM

BUMP!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Welcome!!

There was someone in here from Ohio looking for friends the other day...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)