Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies i think i finally hit my breaking point! Vent

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:44 AM
  • 9 Replies

When DH deployed i was 6 weeks pregnant, and of course i knew it was going to be hard with out him and i think Ive done amazing until now. he'll be home REALLY soon and i cant wait, and today wasn't a bad day so i don't know why I'm having this problem now? i went to the drs and everything was great nothing wrong no pains then all of a sudden either im getting ligament pains or BH contractions being that I'm a first time mom have having a little trouble figuring it out. so i was so tired earlier and i just wanted to sleep i crawled into bed and i tell you that's hard for me to do and get comfortable. and im thinking about my day when again i felt pain as i moved, but its gone just as soon as it come then all of a sudden i get the over whelming feeling of fear, I'm only 7 weeks away from giving birth(which exited me yesterday my birthday) what if he doesn't come back on time what if she comes early even though i have NO signs of preterm labor... and all i wanted was to be in his arms even though at this point i wount fit! and i made it so far without needing him as bad as i do now and it confused me until i noticed the date on my cell phone today the 30th means tomorrow is the 31st been 15 years since my dad passed on and I'm still having a hard time with it sometimes and it really doesn't help that my hormones are so out of whack. Ive never felt like i needed someone so bad in my life, i don't understand it... really though why now? 

thank you for making it though this if you did! :) sorry it doesn't make since i was just venting!

pregnancy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LuvMyMedic3ID
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Have a good cry...that always helps me!  I am sure everything will work out for you, and if your husband doesnt make it home in time, you are still gonna do a bada$$ job at giving birth!  Its all gonna be ok!!!

EagleMom96
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:02 AM

I was pregnant with my first when my DH was deployed, but he made it home with 6 weeks to spare. And I lost my Dad 11 years ago and I still feel pretty bad on the anniversary of his death. Your feelings are all sooooo normal.  You can only worry about what is happening today though. Take care of yourself and the baby. Do you have a someone that can go with you to the hospital just in case? You might feel better if you have a plan B in place. Chances are good you won't have to use it. : ) 

usmclife58
by Nikki on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM

((hugs))

USAFamily
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Aw hun. It would be really weird if youweren't feeling this way. Even if you weren't preggers there is a ton on your shoulders. With the added horomones...well, it can't be rainbows and butterflies always!

I am so glad you came here to vent. Vent away. Get it out!! There is nothing worse than carrying that pain around for days or weeks.

We are ALWAYS here for you!

mamamissy23
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Hope everything gets better for you! Go take a nice bubble bath...

themacs4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:51 AM

((HUGS))  I hope today is a better day!

Devious103102
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:16 PM

(((HUGS))) Hormones suck.  Have a good cry and get it out. Can't be strong ALL the time.

Adorkable87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM

thank you! all of you... i talked to DH even though i didnt want to put the pressuer on him but he always knows when something is brothering me.

A.Sindelar
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Don't worry my husband was deploiyed while i was prego too and he got back 4 weeks before my due date, and i ended up going 2 weeks past my due date.  First babies are usually a little late, take it easy and if you get pains lay on your right side til they go away or take a warm bath to relax your muscles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)