Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to the Military Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

We recommend checking out these posts on our group:
**Find Info on YOUR Military Base HERE**
Look at our new Military Mom signatures...add one to your post today.. 
Our new facebook page...please pass it on

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Jennifer
Proud Military Mom and Spouse

Military Mom Team and Group Mods:
Cafe Robin, Cafe AmyB, mamamissy23, themacs4, brennajoy, bramamber, usmclife58, asaffell, MommaSpry, violinjewel, PJMom1226, EagleMom96, CorbinsMomma, USAFamily, MarlaBarla, fairymom2316, hobbitswife04 and babowes

Join us on the DC Metro Military Moms group!
DC Metro Military Moms

by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Replies (801-804):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Hello ladies! Welcome to Military Moms, we are glad to have you.

mamalucyb
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Hello All,

My name is Marykay, I am from North East Ohio.

I am about to become a military mom very soon, my son will graduate high school in June and leave for basic training shortly after his graduation.

I am looking forward to making new friends that can help me through this process, since I have no idea what to expect. We don't come from a "military family so this is all new to me.My son wiill be the first member of our family to enlist,, I also have a nephew in the National Guard and is currently in Afghanistan.

Again, I look forward to any advice and support you can offer,

I would like to close by saying I feel so honored to be part of this group. I am so proud of my son and my nephew for making this sacrifice.

May God bless each and every one of you!

mama.farmer
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Hello, ladies.

My name is Amy, I'm currently at Ft Bliss in TX with my husband and two kids. 

Hubby is active duty Army. His upcoming deployment will be his first, and my first one to go through. As I have a legal battle over my oldest (she's my ex's daughter, not my husband's) I will be staying at Ft Bliss during this deployment, and going through the custody situation by myself. I have a wonderful group of ladies from my husband's company's FRG that I've bonded with and are standing by my side while I go through all this. Hopefully this is the one and only deployment; my husband gets out in 2015 and we have a family farm to go home to.

robbinsis
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM

My name is Jody. I am 23 five months pregnant with my first child and My boyfriend is in the airforce i just relocated to be with him from califorina to tampa florida

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN