Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stymied (Christmas related)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  • 13 Replies
Well, I'm at a loss. Our pc got yet another bug, so I had to give dh his big Christmas gift (laptop) early so he could get some work done.
Now, all I have for him to open is a shirt. It is a very nice shirt, but still - just a shirt.
Would you get another decent gift, or just a few things to make it seem fair?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamissy23
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Yes I would get another...to me a computer is something important now adays...especially to me I HAVE to have a computer same with DH.

SarahJean70
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Lol- I already gave him the new one.
Ohhhh - you think I should just go ahead and get a new pc too?

Quoting mamamissy23:

Yes I would get another...to me a computer is something important now adays...especially to me I HAVE to have a computer same with DH.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hobbitswife04
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I think i'd get a couple other ones. Nothing big or real expensive, but just something to open.

bramamber
by Amber on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Quoting hobbitswife04:

I think i'd get a couple other ones. Nothing big or real expensive, but just something to open.

NickLukeandEmma
by Courtney on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Well I always feel like have to overcompensate. I have this urge to top his mother. Yes long story and no it doesn't make it right. I got Justin a new PSP Go (for when he deploys because his is broken), a new game for the PSP, some weight lifting supplements and vitamins (I never realized how expensive that crap is), then some little things. I still feel like he doesn't have enough. I would buy him a couple small things just so he has stuff to open. Idk. I am sure he won't care one way or the other but I always tend to go a little over the top.

momoftatertots
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM

i would wrap up the computer. DH's electric razor was stolen on his way home from afghanstain so i got him a new one and he wanted to use it now but i told him it will be wrapped on Christms even and given back then

violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:29 PM
This.

Quoting hobbitswife04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Quoting bramamber:

Quoting hobbitswife04:

Photobucket

SarahJean70
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Yeah, guess that's what will happen. Hope he loves new underwear:D

Quoting usmclife58:

Quoting bramamber:

Quoting hobbitswife04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahJean70
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM
You are talking to the Queen of overcompensating. I'm afraid Disney won't be enough, so I'm desperate to have good stuff for the boys to open there. Then, Bryan said Santa should deliver new bikes to be waiting for them when we return! WTF?!?!

Quoting NickLukeandEmma:

Well I always feel like have to overcompensate. I have this urge to top his mother. Yes long story and no it doesn't make it right. I got Justin a new PSP Go (for when he deploys because his is broken), a new game for the PSP, some weight lifting supplements and vitamins (I never realized how expensive that crap is), then some little things. I still feel like he doesn't have enough. I would buy him a couple small things just so he has stuff to open. Idk. I am sure he won't care one way or the other but I always tend to go a little over the top.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)