Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As the countdown to 2011 begins......?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

Have any of you thought about making a new years resolution. Have you thought about what you would like to do as a resolution? How are you going to stick with it? I think mine is going to be to stick to my budget and actually get some money in saving. I plan on doing this by simply telling the kids(and husband) no. I give in really easy to my kids. And my husband is a compulsive spender. So our money goes fast. And by simply shopping smarter. Maybe go to the thrift stores more than once every few months. Shopping at the cheaper grocery stores and use coupons. I have never used coupons but I am going to start.  Now let me here yours......

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywife1229
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Yup. I'm running a half-marathon in May, so I'm working on that. And I'm really working hard on being more positive and less stressed out. 

JaxsWife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Mine's easy in a way. It's make it through deployment.

BabyGirlEme10
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:53 PM
Lose 25-30 lbs already working on this but is going to hard bc of my second one
Get pregnant and have a baby.
Save money

Oops just realize how completely contradictory these are to each other ... Lol oh well if I can accomplish 1 and 2 I will be satisfied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Mine is to lose 25-30 lbs as well. And to save money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMmama
by Kara on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Get pregnant. I've got to get DH on board first though, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamissy23
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Mine is to stick to our budget...and spend taxes wisely lol...

abelsc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM

i want to lose weight after this baby comes. Can't really say how much until after that happens lol.  But I want it done by the time DH gets back from deployment

SarahJean70
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM
I like yours, OP. I also want to learn to let the small things go, to relax, and not let myself be overwhelmed during this next deployment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okigurl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Well I lost 30 pounds so lose another 30 pounds lol.. pay off credit cards, go back to school. I think that it..

JacobsGirl03
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Lose weight!!! I was once a healthy slim gal. Then at 18 I got married and pregnant pretty much right off the bat. I gained 80 lbs. that pregnancy that I never lost. Here I am, years later, pregnant with #2 who is our last baby. She is due in February. After she arrives and I'm given the okay by the Doc....this fat is GONE! No excuses! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)